Ergotron - About the company
Ergotron, Inc. is a global company focused on designing and manufacturing kinetic work environments so people can thrive as they work, learn and care for others. The way we interact with technology, collaborate with others and pursue our individual potential is changing. Ergotron supports this evolution with innovative solutions that eliminate constraint through movement in healthcare, education and general office environments. The company has a 39-year history of innovation with more than 200 patents and a growing portfolio of awardwinning brands, Ergotron is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, with a global sales and marketing presence in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. All products are designed in the United States and manufactured in Ergotron's factory in China.
For our EMEA headoffice in Amersfoort we are currently looking for an: eCommerce Marketer, EMEA Amersfoort, the Netherlands
An eager and commercial person with a strategic mindset and passionate about consumer insights.
Ergotron offers a challenging position in an international organization with growth ambitions. A company with top quality products, contributing to a productive and healthy workplace. Ergotron is a company with high ethical standards and passionate, supportive colleagues. A company that stimulates personal development where you will find the flexibility and healthy work-life balance you crave for. We offer competitive compensation and benefits in a supportive business environment that is built around a promise: To move you - physically, emotionally and intellectually. In this position
you will execute the eCommerce strategy while driving consistent and significant revenue growth and presence in our primary web-based sales channels - our e-tail partners and online sales platforms throughout EMEA, being part of the global Ergotron eCommerce team. Responsibilities
eCommerce Strategy Support & Execution
- Execute and support the eCommerce strategy across all products and services.
- Key e-Tailers account management.
- Partner across all critical functions to align: sales, operations, finance and marketing driving the overall strategy that results in continued revenue growth and profitability.
- Facilitate global integration and alignment across regions.
Performance digital marketing management
- Manage e-Tail content optimization: visual asset management, image/video selection, on-site copywriting, translations management, PIM alignment.
- Manage e-tail advertising: marketing campaigns development and conceptualization, campaign performance optimization and management/ reporting.
- Identify and work across teams and with partners to execute UX and SEO opportunities to improve conversion rate, AOV, sales.
- Provide data analysis and insights to demonstrate return on advertising investment, growth and opportunities for growth.
- Manage multiple e-commerce platforms: e-tailers like Amazon and other online sales platforms - includes setting the vision for the future, path to get there, execution plan, success metrics, etc.
- Business or Marketing degree required; 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, digital acquisition. Proven success in growing e-commerce platforms: Amazon and other multinational/local e-tailers.
- Proficient in English and German language.
- Experience working with Google Analytics and more.
- Experience with CRM, Salesforce, PIM (product information systems).
- Thinks strategically while executing and stay on top of operational details - proactive do-er comfortable initiating conversations, projects and action.
- Passionate about consumer insights and how the data impacts the customer journey and experience.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, logical reasoning and data analysis.
- Sound end to end understanding of internet based commerce technologies, design, execution/operations and digital performance measurement.
- In depth understanding of customer acquisition and retention as related to e-commerce environments, including organic and paid search, email, affiliate and referring partners as well as web analytics and tracking capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to dynamically working with a cross functional team, closely working with marketing partners, technology providers, user experience and creative management.
- Operationally understand numbers and key metrics, thus leveraging data and analytics to drive insights. Must be able to establish reporting structures and communicate KPIs.
- Has successfully operated in a fast paced corporate environment. Successfully demonstrated that can deal with ambiguous situations, multi-task, and move from area of focus to another quickly - more entrepreneurial and fast moving.
If you want to make a difference and join an exciting company with growth ambitions and an international team then we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV and motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Agency calls are not appreciated.