Do you want to earn €12,12 per hour while singing along to the radio, chatting with your colleagues and packing products in the meantime?
This can be done, in a pleasant team with flexible times and work. It is possible at ProMessa.
As a production employee at ProMessa, you make sure that the whole of the Netherlands gets a nice piece of meat on their plate in the evening.
The work you mainly have to deal with are;
- Packing meat in trays
- Checking the product - Checking the stickers on the trays (if you buy a hamburger in the store, this should of course also be well placed on the sticker on the tray)
- Packing trays in crate
Over de werkgever
Whether there's a burger on the menu tonight or a sausage or a shoarma sandwich... It doesn't matter, at Promessa they do everything they can to ensure that the meat on your plate is processed and packaged with the utmost care.
Promessa is not a butcher's shop, but processes the meat and ensures that it ends up in the supermarket. You're going to work in a clean environment.
From dancing team leaders in the workplace to colleagues singing Top 40 hits from full chest, there will be nothing missing from the atmosphere!
Wat wij bieden
What to expect from us:
In addition to a salary of € 11.86 gross per hour;
- A surcharge of € 0.26 per hour because you are working in a colder environment. You also get surcharges of 130% and 150%, which brings you to an hourly wage of € 15.68 or € 18.05 per hour; Isn't that good?!
- Holiday pay and holiday hours are accrued per hour worked;
- Plenty of opportunities to schedule as it suits you! Part-time or full-time, from Monday to Saturday, both day shift or evening shifts. We like to think along with you ;)
- Free coffee and tea in the canteen (where you can also order a delicious lunch for a low price). Do you have to work late? No problem! We take good care of our people, so there is a free hot meal waiting for you.
- We think it is important that people are deployed in their qualities and can continue to develop. We are happy to contribute to this. Together with you, we look at the training possibilities within Timing/Promessa.
And if you work through Timing, you can count on the following extras:
- Super nice ladies from Timing on location who are always ready for you if you have any questions. As a result, the lines are very short;
- Discount on your health insurance;
- Your salary weekly and on time on your account;
- Follow free online training to improve your personal skills.
What do we expect from you?
- It is important that you are physically well. You are going to do standing work in this position and walk a lot. The work is in a colder environment.
- You can be used flexibly for at least 24 hours or more per week. Together with you we look at how we can schedule you;
- As a Saturday force, we expect you to be available for at least 8 hours (in holidays you can of course always work more days);
- We do not expect experience, but we do expect a big lump of motivation and a real go-getter!;
- You are collegial and can stand a joke;
- You promise to sing us along with the best Top 40 Hits!
Wat wij bieden