Clinical Registry Specialist
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Clinical Registry Specialist at our client, Janssen Biologics
As a Clinical Registry Specialist you are a member of the enterprise wide Clinical Registry team and can support pharma, consumer and/or medical devices operating companies with their clinical trial data disclosure obligations. The team, located in the US, Europe and Asia (third party), is responsible for ensuring that accurate, validated and consistent clinical trial data is posted on clinical trial registries worldwide.
As a Clinical Registry Specialist, you:
- Are part of the Bioresearch Quality & Compliance Quality (BRQC) Analytics team.
- Oversee and support regional and/or local registries for a determined section of the companies portfolio.
- Are Subject Matter Expert with regards to clinical trial disclosure requirements.
- Ensure that data quality and compliance requirements for all registries in your portfolio are met.
- Work closely together will clinical and medical teams, clinical development operations, regulatory affairs, biostats & programming, and/or local operating companies to ensure that the company meets its disclosure requirements and that the data to be disclosed is consistent across the registries and is of high quality and integrity.
- Monitor compliance of registration and results disclosures.
- Work with vendors to ensure that patients can be referred from registries to participating trial sites, as assigned.
- Keep oversight of intelligence on disclosure requirements worldwide, as assigned.
- Advise company teams with regards to registry compliance and registry-related questions.
- Support BRQC and cross-pharma/cross-segment initiatives, meetings etc. as assigned by the BRQC leadership.
Over de werkgever
About the company:
Janssen Biologics, part of J&J, is a global biotechnological company that develops, acquires, and commercializes pharmaceutical products and biopharmaceutical therapies.
Wat wij bieden
Terms of employment:
This concerns a secondment contract via Yacht for 1 year.
Full-time (40h) is strongly preferred, working 32 or 36 hours per week can be discussed. We will offer a competitive benefits package in line with your seniority and the seniority of the position (salary between 3500 and 5000 euro gross per 4 week period).
Freelancers are also invited to apply.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in (Bio)medical Science, Bio-pharmaceutical Science, Life Science & Technology or equivalent is required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a medium to large scale matrix quality organization (operational quality and/or quality assurance) or equivalent time and experience in a related R&D area (clinical trials, regulatory affairs, data management, data operations and/or statistics) is preferred
- Demonstrated competency in accurate work with clinical trial or regulatory data, data management, programming, scripting or data operations
- Successful global collaborations and partnerships in a globally diverse environment
- Knowledge of procedural and records management requirements in a regulated industry is beneficial.
- Prior experience in a regulated medical industry (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Consumer, CRO and/or Biotech) is required
- Prior pharmaceutical and quality/compliance related experience is preferred
- Knowledge of the pre-clinical and clinical drug development process is beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of English is required
Technology experience and skills:
- Experience with Quality and Compliance systems is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
We are open to candidates with the right background (CTA-GTM/Regulatory Submission experience) and skill-set.
Wat wij bieden