Warehouse employee Eindhoven
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you looking for a job in logistics and do you want to find the perfect company to work at? Let Manpower help you find your perfect match! We are looking for warehouse employees and order pickers for different companies in the Eindhoven area. You will earn a gross salary up to ?11.50 per hour and accrue pension via Manpower after working 26 weeks. Would you like to learn all the ins and outs about this position? Then keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for warehouse employees for several companies in the Eindhoven area.
A warehouse can be a hectic environment, but not for you! As a warehouse employee or order picker you are responsible for making sure that everything runs smoothly. Therefor your working day is made up of the following tasks:
What's in it for you
- Loading and unloading trailers, containers and trucks
- Packing and repackaging goods
- Picking and sorting orders (including using a manual scanner)
- Labelling and packing boxes
- Gross salary between ?10.18 and ?11.50 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs according to your new employer's regulations
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy
- Part-time or full-time job of 32 to 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower
- A job for a longer period of time
Over de werkgever
Manpower is looking for warehouse employees and order pickers for various companies in Eindhoven and the surrounding area. We want to make the best possible match for you. In an interview with us we will discuss the different positions with you and see which company suits you best. You can choose what specific role you are interested in and whether you prefer a part-time or full-time job. Let us help you find your new perfect job!
You can choose whether you want to work part-time or full-time. Manpower asks that you are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week. Your working hours are either in the day shift or in two or three shifts. This depends on the company you decide to work at!
Living in or near Eindhoven, Helmond, Best or Nuenen is a bonus but not mandatory!
- Good knowledge of English and/or Dutch, because of safety regulations and communication at work
- Availability of at least 32 hours per week
- Preferably willing to work in shifts
Are you interested in picking your perfect new job with Manpower? Apply today and we will contact you for an interview within two working days!