Benefits representative Dow Terneuzen
With a Bachelor's degree or higher and a good command of the English language, you are ready to take on an HR-job at an international company. You are knowledgeable regarding HR technologies and also know your way around Microsoft Office applications. If you fit this description, Dow and Manpower would love to meet you! In this full-time job you will earn a gross salary up to ?3,300.- a month and receive travel cost reimbursements. Are you interested in learning more about this position? Then keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a benefits representative for Dow in Terneuzen.
As a benefits representative you will provide consultation and business process support to employees and leaders at Dow. Your region of influence is the EMEAI (Europe, Middle East, African and India). Your goal is to resolve HR inquiries and enable HR business processes across the globe. As a subject matter expert for Total Rewards Benefit inquiries you anticipate patterns and links across HR disciplines. You will also act as a representative with regards to discipline on the projects.
Your working day consists of the following activities:
What's in it for you
- Providing consulting and support for inquiries regarding benefits and pension programs
- Handling HR inquiries and providing solutions to employees and leaders while ensuring high levels of customer service
- Maintaining documentation of operating policies, procedures and guidelines
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments are made
- Performing internal and external audits
- Interfacing with external vendors, including audit partners, financial advisers and pension funds
- Creating and maintaining (compliance of) documentation of work processes and procedures
- Assisting in EMEAI Benefits and cross discipline projects
- Gross salary between ?2,700.- and ?3,300.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at ?0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy
Over de werkgever
The Dow Service Centre is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. More than 1,100 employees representing over fifty nationalities work here. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India with a wide range of services. This includes logistics, customer services, finance, human resources, translations and more. In 2020 Dow received recognition as a Top Employer because of the their support of local environmental projects and public events.
The working hours in this position are during regular office hours.
Work experience in a similar role and fluency in Italian are valuable but not a requirement to apply for this position! Furthermore, living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory.
- An EQF level 6 or Bachelor's degree or higher
- A good command of the English language (at least level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Knowledge of HR technologies and Microsoft Office applications
- A Dutch work permit that is valid for at least nine months or EU-citizenship
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
Are you interested in this position and would you like to work at Dow? Apply today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!