Customer service specialist Spanish Italian Dow Hoek
Are you fluent in Spanish and Italian and are you interested in working at an international chemical company? If you have a Bachelor's degree or EQF level 6 degree (or higher), Manpower and Dow have the perfect job for you! As a customer service specialist you will be responsible for maintaining and building relationships with Dow clients. This job comes with a maximum salary of ?3,200 per month, plus travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you're the perfect fit!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a Spanish- and Italian-speaking customer service specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
Your job is to become the interface between Dow's business value chain partners and its customers. In order to achieve the best results you will be working alongside Dow functions such as Logistics, Marketing & Sales and Supply Chain. You will obtain good knowledge of the products, businesses and service offerings within Dow and use this knowledge to create good customer relationships. Your job will also encompass the following tasks:
What's in it for you?
- Coordinating customer account activities
- Addressing issues and implementing solutions
- Overseeing the order entry process and leading the order fulfilment process for given business(es)
- Maintaining service levels according to business priorities
- Balancing customer requirements and Dow capabilities
- Following up on orders and guiding these through the Supply Chain partners to ensure customer satisfaction
- Determining commercial strategies with customers across multiple businesses
- Gross salary between ?2,600.- and ?3,200.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at ?0.19 per kilometre with a maximum of 75 kilometres, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Long term assignment, fixed-contract at Manpower
- Possibility of a contract at Dow in the long run
- Free access to online learning platform Studytube and on-the-job training at Dow
Over de werkgever
The Dow Service Centre is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. More than 1,100 employees representing over fifty nationalities work here. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India with a wide range of services. This includes logistics, customer services, finance, human resources, translations and more. In 2020 Dow received recognition as a Top Employer because of the their support of local environmental projects and public events.
As a new employee, you will have the opportunity to be part of Dow's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to contribute to inclusivity at Dow. You will also be offered many internal training opportunity to develop your technical and soft skills. Because of the nature of your job, you will work alongside with various departments within Dow, including supply chain planning, commercial and logistics.
In the role of full-time customer service specialist, you will be working Monday through Friday during regular office hours.
Do you have experience in customer service, or have you previously worked with CRM and/or SAP? Then you'll have an advantage! Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
- An EQF level 6 or a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Excellent command of English, Spanish and Italian (at least C1 level, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Affinity with new technologies and tools
- A valid Dutch work permit with a duration of at least nine months or EU-citizenship
- Ability to apply for a code of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
Are you looking forward to a new job at would Dow be the perfect fit for you? Don't hesitate to apply and Manpower will contact you within two working days to discuss your application!