Warehouse worker CEVA Logistics Born
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Would you like a working day in which you perform different logistics tasks? Then CEVA Logistics is the employer for you! You will be working in their warehouse in either the day shift or in two shifts. To qualify for this job you have to be able to perform physical work and know how to work with a manual scanner. You'll receive a shift fee of 35% on top of your salary, your travel costs will be reimbursed and you will be part of a team of dedicated colleagues! Would you like to start your new job as soon as possible? Please keep reading and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse workers for CEVA Logistics in Born.
Your working day as a warehouse worker at CEVA is full of different tasks. You will be loading and unloading shipments while using manual scanners and computers. Your daily workload also consists of administrative work and of driving a reach truck or EPT truck (if you have the necessary certificates). In summary, your workload is as follows:
- Loading and unloading goods
- Processing information in SAP and computer systems
- Scanning goods with a manual scanner
- Checking data on packages and labels
What's in it for you
- Gross salary of ?10.73 per hour
- Shift fee of 35% on top of your salary if you work after 21.00 hrs
- Reimbursement of travel costs according to CEVA Logistics' regulations
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Part-time or full-time job of 32 to 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract for a longer period of time
- Diverse working environment
Over de werkgever
You will be working at one of the largest logistics companies in the world: CEVA Logistics. CEVA has many warehouse all over the world and specializes in air freight and sea freight, transport management and contract logistics. You will be working in Born as part of a team of motivated colleagues and your team goal is to complete all tasks in a timely manner. Because the team is so close you can rely on your colleagues to assist you if something isn't quite clear. Working hours
You will be working 32 to 40 hours per week from Monday until Friday in a day shift from 6.00 - 17.00 hrs. You might also work in two shifts with the following working hours:
- Morning/afternoon shift: 6.00 - 15.00 hrs
- Afternoon/evening shift: 15.00 - 0.00 hrs
Previous working experience as a warehouse worker, logistics worker or similar is an advantage! Living near Born, Echt, Sittard or Geleen is a bonus but not mandatory!
- Experience working with manual scanners and with data-entry
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work accurately for a long period of time
- Availability of at least 32 hours a day in two shifts
Do you meet the job requirements and are you interested in this position? Apply today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!