Production worker Solina Nieuw-Vennep
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you looking for a new job and are you available short-term? If so, Manpower has a perfect job ready for you! As a production worker you and a team of colleagues will ensure that production runs smoothly. Of course your hard work will be rewarded! You will accrue pension
, receive travel cost reimbursement as well as shift fees and be paid a gross salary of ?12.00 per hour
. Would you like to know more about the job, your responsibilities and the benefits? Then keep reading! Employment agency Manpower is looking for production workers for Solina in Nieuw-Vennep. Please note: this is an on-call job which means we cannot guarantee you will be working a certain number of hours per week.
As a production worker you will be contributing to the production of various sauces. This includes the following tasks:
- Packaging sauces
- Labelling sauce bottles
- Producing different types of sauces
- Ensuring good production quality
If you are able to show that you are quick to pick up the work, you will be given a larger role within the production process. This includes weighing raw materials and mixing them to produce a final product. You will have lots of opportunities to develop your skills! What's in it for you?
- Gross salary of ?12.00 per hour excluding shift fees
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of ?0.19 per kilometre
- Shift fees of 25% - 50% on top of your salary
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Opportunities to become a production operator
- Contract via Manpower with the possibility of a direct contract at Solina
- Job for a longer period of time
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy
Over de werkgever
You will be working at Solina, one of the largest producers of spices, sauces, marinades and soups in Europe. We can almost guarantee one of their products has found its way into your pantry! We would like to tell you more about working at Solina in a personal conversation. Working hours
In the role of production worker, your working hours will be scheduled based on a weekly basis. When there is plenty of work, you will be contacted so we can schedule you for the week. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee you fixed hours and you will be working on a on-call basis. The hours of the two shifts at Solina are as follows:
Please note: you will mainly be working the morning shift. For working between 6pm and 6am you will receive shift fees up to 50% on top of your salary.
- Morning shift 6am - 3pm
- Evening shift 3pm - 1am
Living in or near Nieuw-Vennep, Amsterdam, Lisse, Hoofddorp, Aalsmeer, Haarlem or Hoofddorp is a bonus but not a requirement!
- At least eighteen years old because you will be working in shifts
- Good knowledge of English and/or Dutch, because of safety regulations
- Good eye for quality
- Availability of 40 hours a week in two shifts
- A certificate of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG in Dutch) that shows you don't have a criminal record
If you meet the requirements and you would like to work via Manpower, apply today! Manpower will contact you within two working days to discuss your application.
VMBO / MAVO