Bedrijf: Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam.
Main job role responsibilities:
- Be an enthusiastic host in the lobby – the place where it all happens!
- As a Rooms Controller you ensure the quality of the hotel and buildings;
- Set up a measurement/control system that ensures that all rooms are in top condition;
- Analyze and process data (export) from our internal questionnaire and public review channels;
- Execute quality analyses of facility services and asses the services of external partners;
- Coordinate feedback administration; incl. analyses and submitting proposals for improvement;
- Maintain a good working relationship between the various departments Front Office, Concierge / Doorman, Guest Relations, Housekeeping and Maintenance;
- Stimulate room sell, up sell rooms and F&B as well as you understand the local market changes.
- Is very hospitable, representative, confident and decisive;
- Has excellent social and communication skills and who is a team player;
- Has a ‘hands-on ‘mentality and stands firmly in his/hers shoes;
- Affinity with the hospitality industry;
- You are an MBO 4/HBO student;
- Has a good command of the Dutch and English language (speaking and writing).
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
Explore Park Plaza, please apply via parkplazacareers.com.
We look forward to receiving your résumé and motivation letter (uploaded in one document).
Human Resources team
Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Rooms Division Management Trainee
Currently finishing an extensive renovation, Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam is one of the oldest (1890) modern hotels in the Netherlands. This iconic monument is transforming into a sophisticated, modern gem, nearly ready for the Grand Opening in September. Come and join our enthusiastic and ambitious team and proudly introduce the new Park Plaza Victoria with us!
Love providing great service and creating uplifting moments? Take the next step in your education and career as a Rooms Division Management Trainee at Park Plaza. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it. #UpliftingMoments
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As a Rooms Division Management Trainee you are a spider in the web! You will assist the Rooms Division Manager with taking care of the preventive maintenance of the rooms operation and the facilities of the hotel. Striving for the best quality is your goal!