- High school diploma or equivalent with working experience in the hospitality industry.
- Fluent command in English, with German or Italian/French is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills.
- Understand commercial priorities and strategies
- Team player and entrepreneurial
- Affection with Moxy DIY Concept and next generation travelers
- Experience with (Marriott) Reservation systems and Opera (PMS) is a plus.
We search for energetic, motivated, creative people to join our ambitious and spirited central team. Together with Marriott International we offer you the opportunity to work with the leading hospitality company in the world with great opportunities for training and career development. For our Moxy hotels we are looking for a RESERVATIONS Agent.
Managing Individual Reservations
- Processing incoming individual reservations via Email or Phone
- Sells the hotel according the stipulated strategy
- Implement process improvements and best practices.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
- Support the Group Desk team when needed.
- Maintains close relationship with major cooperate bookers.
- Main contact person for reservation and arrival related requests.
- Coordinate on problem solving and guest issues related to reservations or invoices.
- Prepares and follows up on invoices for direct billing requests.
- Ensures a flawless booking experience.
- Responsible for Property Management System maintenance on rates and selling strategies
- Communicates wholesale pricing and allotments.
- Other Sales and Revenue support tasks as needed, e.g. daily reporting.