Bedrijf: Borealis Hotel Group.
- At least 2 years of Front Office Supervisory/Management experience.
- Easy connector with excellent attention to detail and with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Pro-active Team player with a vibrant personality (Make it happen mentality).
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English, another language is always a plus.
- Tech savvy and social media active
- Travel allowance
- Special employee rate including R&B discount at IHG Hotels worldwide
- Learning and development opportunities
- Be part of a pre-opening team and join from the start.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Hotel Indigo and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Please get in touch with Linda Vonk, Director of Human Resources via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – and tell or show how you could bring your unique mix of skills to Hotel Indigo The Hague – Palace Noordeinde.
Join our enthusiastic team as a Front Office Supervisor and bring your passion for hospitality to Hotel Indigo The Hague – Palace Noordeinde.
Here at Hotel Indigo, we are looking for people just like you. How do we know this? Curiosity is what lead you to this advert, and curiosity is at the heart of our brand.
The hotel is managed by Interstate Hotels & Resorts and Borealis Hotel Group is the operator. Our group is a well-known hotel developer based in the Netherlands and is operating & opening several hotels within the brands IHG, Hilton, Accor and Marriott.
At the heart of the Parliament Centre of The Hague, located at a prestigious spot opposite the Royal Palace Noordeinde, Hotel Indigo The Hague – Palace Noordeinde opened its doors early 2018. Once occupied by “De Nederlandsche Bank”, our boutique hotel with 63 rooms, restaurant, bar and 2 meeting rooms/private dining borrows some of these unique elements in its décor.
Your talents, dreams and interests make you who you are. And that’s what we want at Hotel Indigo. People who dream big – and make those dreams come to life. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their job as they do to their hobbies, people who help us create great hotels guests love and who are enthusiastic and motivated to consistently deliver a great guest experience.
At Hotel Indigo The Hague – Palace Noordeinde our team members are full of neighbourhood knowledge; they know where to find the hidden gems worth exploring. That’s the Hotel Indigo way. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Hotel Indigo brand you’re more than just a job title.
Do you want to work as a Front Office Supervisor for a brand new boutique hotel, with the peace of mind that comes in working for one of the world’s largest hotel companies? Feel like you should be part of something super exciting... At Hotel Indigo The Hague – Palace Noordeinde we look for people who are energetic, approachable and cultured with a sense of fun; always curious to discover more and share thoughtful suggestions with our guests. Above all, we look for people who are warm, courteous and friendly so guests feel inspired to engage with you, ask questions and share their requirements and preferences so they get a truly personalised experience.
Key activities are:
As our Front Office Supervisor you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the Front Office. In this position it is key to be an easy connector, your role includes key responsibilities such as:
- Being a Hotel Indigo ambassador and ready to create ‘neighbourhood stories’.
- Visible leadership; You must be a visible presence on the floor at key times. You are able to anticipate on guest needs/requests with your team all the time and ensure our guests are positively connected with us. (Hotel Indigo touch, special requests, VIP guests)
- Responsible for short and long term planning and the supervision of the hotel’s Front Office operations.
- Ensure all staff is properly trained on quality and service standards and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on quality and service levels; effectively responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the General Manager to assist in achieving our strategic goals.
- Connect and work closely with our commercial team to drive our performance to the highest level.
- In your role as supervisor you will ensure that the integrity and consistency of brand standards are maintained and delivered at all times.
- Ensure that all targets such as Winning metrics, IHG Rewards Club and tool adaption scores will be achieved.
- Focus on upselling, gather sales leads, cost control and meeting hotel financial targets.
- Taking queries and reservations over the phone, as well as being a key source of information on both the hotel and the local area.
- Adhere to the hotel credit card policy and cash handling procedures.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
- May serve as Manager on Duty or assist with other duties as assigned.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.