A commitment from you:
- Legally allowed to work in the Netherlands;
- Speak and understand (read and write) English;
- Flexible work ethic, no Monday to Friday 9 to 5 mentality, preferably with no fixed off day requests;
- Team spirited and able to work under pressure;
- Able to carry out repetitive tasks accurately and according to specifications;
- Proactive approach to work, willing to offer and take initiative when necessary;
- Honest and reliable;
- Respectful to guest, colleagues and management;
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to:– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.
We are looking for flexible Public Area Attendants. The role involves cleaning public areas of the hotel in an assigned section, ensuring the highest quality of cleanliness and presentation, while providing courteous and professional service consistent with Conservatorium hotel standards in order to maximise guest satisfaction.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Cleaning public areas in assigned section;
- Ensuring constant tidiness of workspace, equipment and areas;
- Actively participate in departmental meetings and training sessions.