A commitment from you:
- Passion for cooking
- Friendly outgoing personality along with excellent personal presentation.
- Able to tackle every task given to you with the highest levels of enthusiasm.
- 2 or 3 years of experience
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page.
If you are an early bird who is passionate about breakfast, have always wanted to work at the most luxurious hotel of Amsterdam, you are flexible and willing to go the extra mile, well then you are our next Breakfast Chef!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a breakfast chef to take on the responsibility of being in charge of the breakfast. Ideally, the perfect candidate has experience in the following tasks.
- Take control of the breakfast service and ensure guests receive a truly delicious and memorable breakfast
- Cooking and managing breakfast service and assisting with lunch service.
- Ensure all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time.
- Ensure the department is operated within the appropriate legislation and the appropriate records are maintained up-to-date.
- Monitor and Ensuring that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Have a good knowledge on health & safety, hygiene, equal opportunities, HACCP and any other legislation.