JOB TITLE: Assistant Controller
Eco Fuels Netherlands BV is a dynamic, young and innovative company located in Eemshaven.
We are specialized in producing biodiesel, based on used cooking oil, this is the so-called 2nd generation Biodiesel.
Our biodiesel, based on used fats, is the sustainable alternative to fossil fuels. In addition to the production of biodiesel, we produce glycerine, which we have upgraded to a premium quality. In addition to these two products, we have a third stream; Potassium Sulphate. This product is mainly used in the fertilizer industry.
In our company we work with a young and dynamic team of approximately 30 employees.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR;
A teamplayer, who takes care of all the administrative financial processes within the organization, including basic controlling, bookkeeping and updating performance indicators. We expect him/her to be structured, transparent, organised and efficient. The Assistant Controller is a key position and contributes to achieve our targets, which are the basis for a successful company
- Taking care of the debtor creditors administration in the ERP system.
- Taking care of billing procedure among suppliers and buyers.
- Compiling bottom up cost and investment budgets and reporting deviations on monthly basis
- Contribute to set up yearly annual account statements
- Report monthly PnL and CashFlow
- Tracking of expenditures (OPEX & CAPEX)
- Collecting data and contribute to reports asked by management
- In timely delivery of financial data; towards the tax authorities and internally.
- Internal controlling activities
- Back-up for the logistics department (handling transports documents)
- Work closely with departments such as logistics and Maintenance.
- Minimum PDB(accounting practice)
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar job.
- Being in possession of an MBA is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting
- Good knowledge and control of ERP packages (we work with Pro Alpha) is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Insight into administrative cq. financial processes.
- Good communicative skills.
- Fluent Dutch and English in wording and writing; German is a plus!
- Practice-oriented and able to look further and anticipate.
• Effective (hands-on mentality).
• Accurate and discrete because of the required accuracy in the performance of the job.
Acquistion based on this advertisement is not appreciated.