Junior data analyst Delft
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Manpower is currently looking for a data analyst for a client located in Delft! In this role you will be responsible for the administrative-commercial support of the controlling and customer support team. Microsoft Excel has no secrets for you and you have good analytical skills. In exchange for your commitment you will receive a gross salary up to €3,000 per month and reimbursement of travel costs. Do you have at least one year of work experience in administration and are you interested in this position? Then keep on reading and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a junior data analyst for a client in Delft.
Please note: this is a temporary position until December 31, 2021!
In this very challenging function you are responsible for the administrative-commercial support of the controlling and customer support team. You are an important link for several departments within the organization and you are able to perform analyses. That is why it is important that you can work with Microsoft Excel! You will also perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Administrating the progress of Research and Development (R&D) efforts
- Logging and keeping track of order data on the charger page
- Maintaining and issuing Purchase orders for warranty cases
- Supporting on maintenance of the database, specifically for Total, Toyota and Shell
- Updating overdues and collecting comments
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,000 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Work in an international environment
- Temporary job until 31 December 2021
Over de werkgever
You will work for a global company that is one of the leaders in the field of electricity transmission and distribution, process and production automation and electronic installation products.
We can’t give you any more information about the organization. When you have progressed in your application we’ll be happy to share more information with you!
The working hours in this position are during regular office hours.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least one year of experience working in the field of administration for example as a data analyst, administrative assistant, project assistant, SAP specialist or similar
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Good command of the English and Dutch language both spoken and written, due to the international character of the organization
- Knowledge of SAP in the various modules is a plus
Living in or near Delft, Rijswijk, Den Haag or Rotterdam is a bonus, but not mandatory!Complete your application as soon as possible. Manpower will contact you within two working days after we have received your application!
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.400,- tot € 3.000,-
For more information please contact Anja Onderdelinden via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk