As junior data analyst, you will be measuring, analysing and taking an active part in improving the customer journey online. This position is for anyone who questions everything … with numbers. You will be reporting directly to the CTO.
What you’ll be doing exactly:
- Conducting monthly analyses of quantitative and qualitative data, to assess how customers engage with the sites and app;
- Visualising, substantiating and explaining data and insights;
- Aid in making decisions from different departments using data;
- Setting up funnel analyses, heatmaps and facilitating A/B tests;
- Coming up with concrete suggestions to increase conversion rates;
- Developing methods to improve SEO, SEM and marketing campagnes.
Where you’ll be doing that:
- In our cosy office, located in the centre of Amsterdam on the ‘grachten’.
What you need to have:
- An minimum education level of BSc (HBO) or MSc (WO Master), preferably in business information management or related;
- Maximum of 2 years experience in Web Analytics / data gathering, data collection and data analytics (preferably e-commerce);
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager or willingness to learn;
- A love for travel and specifically New York;
- Have a high attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently.
What we offer:
- Room to grow with an expanding organisation;
- A starting salary of €2200 – €2700 gross based on a 40 hour work week, depending on age and education;
- A lot of attention for personal growth;
- A great place to work in the center of Amsterdam;
- A chance to work with the greatest city in the world.
The position is available immediately.
Does this appeal to you? Email your CV and motivation letter.
– Click on application button to apply –
PLEASE NOTE: If you don’t send a motivation letter, your application will not be honoured.
Only applications that meet the requirements are considered. Further inquiry into this vacancy is not appreciated.