As a Supply Chain Fulfilment Coordinator you maintain and build relationships with Customers and Supply Sites in the assigned geographic areas. You act as primary contact for the assigned customers, receive, analyze and process forecasts and orders, manage inventory and deliveries and support new product introductions. You ensure delivery to end customers and the development of processes that ensure that this facility is protected. Furthermore, you are busy managing and proactively solving supply problems through close coordination and communication collaboration with the planning teams, production sites and customers.
- Understand customers' demand and market conditions which affect demand.
- Manage demand for optimal production and supply plans.
- Inform the supply chain regarding significant demand events and developments.
- Participate and contribute to S&OP meetings with the assigned customers.
- Ensure timely receipt of forecast and orders from customers.
- Follow up on deliveries.
- Identify and resolve potential supply issues.
- Provide input to allocation plans.
- Bachelor's degree or proven equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years supply chain or customer relationship management experience.
- English fluency is a must with knowledge of an additional major language being beneficial. Knowledge and experience with SAP R3 is required.
- A strong customer focused mentality combined with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think conceptually, while being accurate and keeping a good eye on the details.
- Able to combine project work with the day to day tasks and activities.
- High level of analytical skills.
- Accurate and precise in the executing tasks.
XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.