Ecommerce Content CMS Coordinator Amsterdam
Are you a marketing professional with experience building CMS content for Ecommerce platforms? Do you have excellent verbal and written English-language skills? A major fashion brand with its European headquarters in Amsterdam is looking for an Ecommerce Content CMS Coordinator. Please note, the deadline to apply for this role is Monday, June 7th at 10AM.
In this role your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the build, translation and deployment of content within the CMS;
- Ensuring all new campaigns are examples of best-in-class content;
- Working closely with the Customer Experience team on new initiatives and user experiences on-site in order to retain customer loyalty and drive conversion;
- Working on the Content Personalisation project to ensure users are seeing the content most relevant and effective for them;
- Managing day-to-day CMS duties by aligning with content development and CX teams on new templates and experiences;
- Advising on Content briefs in terms of CMS considerations, timelines and feasibility with templates.
What we are looking for:
- 1-3 years' digital project management, e-commerce or marketing experience;
- Understanding of e-commerce and the role of content in both driving commercial success and acting as brand window;
- CMS experience; experience with CoreMedia is a bonus but not essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; you should be able to manage; expectations and communicate important (sometimes technical) information to a variety of stakeholders, from entry level up to senior management;
- Great team player, adaptable and thriving in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.
Over de werkgever
One of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. The company designs and markets designer collection apparel and a range of accessories. The brand's vision is characterized by minimal designs and wearable urban styles
Wat wij bieden
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
Please note that we agreed with our cl