Assembly line worker Schiphol Rijk
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Working at an international company and using your technical knowledge at the same time? If you speak English and you enjoy physical work, this is your perfect match! Manpower offers you a full-time job with shift allowances, travel cost reimbursements and pension accrual. Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Then keep reading! Employment agency Manpower is looking for multiple assembly line workers with good knowledge of the English language.
You willl be working on the production line to assemble parts onto a computer motherboard. This is no IT-job, don’t worry, but having (some) technical knowledge and being able to work accurately are very important.
Also you start with a training (which grants you a certification) so you can perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Assembling parts such hard drives, fans or memory cards on to the motherboard (using both electrical and hand tools)
- Cabling data racks
- Ensuring that labeled cables are in the corresponding ports
- Gross salary of €12.26 per hour
- Full-time job for 40 hours per week for a longer period of time
- Shift allowance of 10% on top of your salary for working between 14.30 – 22.45 hrs
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €4.76 per working day (€0.19 per kilometer)
- Free parking at the company or free transport to Schiphol Plaza if you work the late shift
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- The opportunity to work in an international organization
Over de werkgever
You will be working at our client, a company that is internationally known for building computer servers for their customers. The working culture in the company is informal and flexible, they have adopted the LEAN business methodology. Unfortunately, we can’t give you any more information about the organization. When you have progressed in your application we’ll be happy to share more information with you. Working hours
Your working hours will be from Monday till Friday between the following hours:
- 6.15 till 14.30 hrs
- 14.30 till 22.45 hrs
Is this the job you were looking for? Do you like to work with hardware in an international environment? Then we want to get in touch with you. Wait no more and apply today!
- Able to perform physically intensive work, including standing, walking and lifting
- Good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG)
- Living near Schiphol Rijk, Hoofddorp, Amsterdam or Amstelveen is convenient but not mandatory.
Wat wij bieden
€ 12,- tot € 13,-
For more information please contact Jorrit van Leer via Jorrit.van.Leer@manpower.nl or call 088 282-8128.vast