Bedrijf: Soho House Amsterdam.
We are looking for you if you are:
- 1-2 year of relevant work experience in a similar field
- Good knowledge of English
- You work structured and organised
We look forward to receiving your application via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, stating your earliest possible start date!
Who We Are…
Established in 1995 by founder and CEO Nick Jones, Soho House originated as a private members’ club for those in the film, media, and creative industries. The group has gradually expanded to include Houses in the UK, US and Europe, as well as restaurants, cinemas, workspaces, spas and bedrooms.
Each House is designed for the city and neighbourhood it's in, but all share the same ethos, to create a comfortable home from home for a community of like-minded creative people, wherever they are.
Soho House Amsterdam is in the 1934 Bungehuis building on the Spuistraat. The House is canal-side, with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a floor of club space, screening room and a Cecconi’s restaurant on the ground floor, which is open to the public. There will also be space to park bikes and a workshop for repairs.
The Role ...
We are recruiting for an organised Cost Controller who will be effectively managing cost control within the Finance team.
You will be mostly busy with:
- Keeping track of all F&B costs
- Flagging all discripensies
- Control stocklevel at all departments
- Working closely together with the Purchasing Manager in order to have effective cost control