Bedrijf: Soho House Amsterdam.
We are looking for you if you are:
- Having relevant experience in a similar environment
- Have a background in the retail or beauty industry
- Are up to date with health and well-being trends throughout the World
- Offer excellent customer service
We look forward to receiving your application via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, stating your earliest possible start date!
Who We Are…
Established in 1995 by founder and CEO Nick Jones, Soho House originated as a private members’ club for those in the film, media, and creative industries. The group has gradually expanded to include Houses in the UK, US and Europe, as well as restaurants, cinemas, workspaces, spas and bedrooms.
Each House is designed for the city and neighbourhood it's in, but all share the same ethos, to create a comfortable home from home for a community of like-minded creative people, wherever they are.
Soho House Amsterdam is in the 1934 Bungehuis building on the Spuistraat. The House is canal-side, with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a floor of club space, screening room and a Cecconi’s restaurant on the ground floor, which is open to the public. There will also be space to park bikes and a workshop for repairs.
Cowshed has evolved into a holistic range of products and treatments, all bound together through our continued use of natural botanicals, containing the highest quality essential oils.
You won't find any whale music or clanging cymbals - instead, we prefer a more home from home sociable vibe, where you can relax and unwind with friends and make new ones too.
We offer a full range of treatments from manicures and pedicures, facials and body massage to cellulite busting scrubs, our spas are the perfect place to go for an indulgent and rejuvenating experience. You can also enjoy a glass of Prosecco and tasty treats from our farm house style cafés.
The Role ...
We are recruiting for a Cowshed Spa Supervisor who will manage the booking system and manage the team of receptionists at the Cowshed Spa.
You will be mostly busy with:
- Efficiently manage the Cowshed Reception and booking system ensuring excellent customer service at all times
- Perform job functions with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail on all aspects of Spa
- To effectively manage a team of Cowshed receptionists
- Supervise the café and ensure a high standard of service
- Continually develop individuals within your receptionist team