Bedrijf: Soho House Amsterdam.
We are looking for you when you have:
- Relevant work experience in previous jobs
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Attention to detail and a structured way of working
- Good English language skills
We look forward to receiving your application via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, stating your earliest possible start date!
Who We Are…
Established in 1995 by founder and CEO Nick Jones, Soho House originated as a private members’ club for those in the film, media, and creative industries. The group has gradually expanded to include Houses in the UK, US and Europe, as well as restaurants, cinemas, workspaces, spas and bedrooms.
Each House is designed for the city and neighbourhood it's in, but all share the same ethos, to create a comfortable home from home for a community of like-minded creative people, wherever they are.
Soho House Amsterdam is in the 1934 Bungehuis building on the Spuistraat. The House is canal-side, with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a floor of club space, screening room and a Cecconi’s restaurant on the ground floor, which is open to the public. There will also be space to park bikes and a workshop for repairs.
The Role ...
We are currently recruiting for a Housemen / Public Area Attendant who will maintain the highest quality standards in all public areas.
You will mainly be busy with:
- Maintaining the highest quality standards in a public areas inside and outside areas, foyer, restaurants, restrooms, cinema, gym, pool area and spa
- Assist and support all Housekeeping associates in assigned areas
- Assist in special cleaning projects
- Maintain established cleaning procedures
- Take ownership while providing highest service
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and supplies
- Assist Housekeepers with laundry removal
- Replenish supplies in guest rooms