Bedrijf: Soho House Amsterdam.
We are looking for you when you have:
- Gained working experience of around 1 year in the same position
- Previous work experience in a high volume and fast paced restaurant
- Excellent communication skills
- English language skills on a communicative level, Dutch preferred
We look forward to receiving your application via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, stating your earliest possible start date!
Who We Are…
Established in 1995 by founder and CEO Nick Jones, Soho House originated as a private members’ club for those in the film, media, and creative industries. The group has gradually expanded to include Houses in the UK, US and Europe, as well as restaurants, cinemas, workspaces, spas and bedrooms.
Each House is designed for the city and neighbourhood it's in, but all share the same ethos, to create a comfortable home from home for a community of like-minded creative people, wherever they are.
Soho House Amsterdam is in the 1934 Bungehuis building on the Spuistraat. The House is canal-side, with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a floor of club space, screening room and a Cecconi’s restaurant on the ground floor, which is open to the public. There will also be space to park bikes and a workshop for repairs.
The Role ...
We are looking for a passionate and outgoing Hostess to join our team. In this position you will be mainly responsible to provide a warm welcome to our guests and members.
You will be mostly busy with:
- Providing a warm welcome to guests and members at the entrance of the restaurant
- Being in charge of our guest’s and member’s wardrobe
- Receiving and handling reservations, confirming table bookings, coordinating and organizing guest requests
- Handling our telephone switchboard for both internal and external calls
- Assisting with the design and preparation of menu cards