Bedrijf: The Student Hotel Headquarters.
Who are you?
You’re a super strong team player and ‘giving up’ does not exist in your vocabulary You keep your head cool and stay on top of your game in demanding and stressful situations. Take ownership and responsibility for tasks: both yours and those of the team. You’re proactive, positive and have a can do attitude. You get the job done.
- Approx. 3 years of experience as a revenue manager, preferably in Amsterdam
- Bachelor diploma, preferably in econometrics and/or, hotel- or tourism management
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills, experience with Power BI and or/ SQL is an advantage
- Good knowledge and control of at least 2 foreign languages (fluent English & fluent Dutch mandatory)
- Important note: To be a part of our community a work permit is required
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
- TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, gym opportunities and regular cool events.
- Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you everyday.
- Besides all of the above you will get a market competitive salary (in the range) of €… And all the other things you need to have for your job (Laptop, iPad, iPhone etc.)
Be part of The Student Hotel!
Excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! You can do this by clicking the apply button beneath, answering a couple of questions and sending your CV/LinkedIn.
Are you ready for the exciting challenge to help get all our properties filled with guests?!
Why TSH rules
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In the upcoming years we are opening more hotels in the biggest student cities across Europe. We plan to run 41 hotels in Europe by 2021. That’s another 3 years to go. That’s why we’re looking for talented heroes who want to join us on our journey.
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
As a Cluster Revenue Manager, you will work in a strategic team of revenue and performance experts. The Revenue & Distribution department has the goal to optimize all revenue touch points in the guest journey.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
- Translate strategical revenue management targets to tactical and operational property goals
- Identify market segments, periods that are under performing versus budget and / or versus their benchmarking competitive set. Implement a timely action plan to address this.
- Give guidance on the pricing strategy and business mix within the cluster
- Support and coach the Revenue Managers to ensure maximum revenue is achieved
- Ensure effective analysis and reporting are used to help decision making
- Share your knowledge and support your team members with making revenue decisions
- Keep a helicopter view to oversee the revenue forecasts for your properties.