Bedrijf: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam.
#mamaloves you, because…
- You have excellent language and communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
- You have basic computer skills;
- You have some experience working in the hospitality industry;
- You do not hold back from administrative tasks;
- You have a flexible schedule and you do not mind working in evenings, weekends and/or holidays;
The restaurant MAMA MAKAN and its bar are located inside the Hyatt Regency Amsterdam. The hotel recently opened its doors and features 211 guestrooms, including 13 suites on the beautiful Sarphatistraat in Amsterdam East. A please designed around the power of meaningful connections; a place for dynamic interactions.
Do you like what you read? Please send us your CV and all the reasons why Mama loves YOU to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
The restaurant MAMA MAKAN and its bar are the place to go for an authentic Indonesian all-day-dining experience. Together with the entire team, our #mamaloves taking guests on a culinary journey to Indonesia - experience the original dishes reminiscent to the menus on the walls of cafés in Jakarta.
MAMA MAKAN is looking for an enthusiastic Hostess!
What Mama seeks:
‘You never get a second chance to make a great first impression’ is what Mama says. She is looking for a passionate hostess who adds some flavor to the overall restaurant experience. Someone who knows the menu by heart and will assist in making our guests feel at home. The hostess is the central centipede that makes sure that all our guests are connected to what and who matters to them most. Someone who takes care of all reservations and treats MAMA MAKAN as their own home.
What Mama has got to offer:
- A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
- An entry into the World of Hyatt;
- A place where we genuinely care for people so they can be their best;
- An international working environment;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: travel allowance, loads of training opportunities, career planning, and discounts all over the world…!)