Bedrijf: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam.
- You are enrolled in a hospitality, tourism, finance or accounting related study;
- You are available for minimum of five months;
- You have good language and communication skills in Dutch and English;
- You have an eye for details and you are approachable;
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands (we do not provide accommodation nor visa for international students outside the EU)
- And you are motivated to get started!
Is this YOU? Please send us your CV and tell us all about you!
WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
We’ve created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. A place for dynamic interactions.
Are you enrolled in a hospitality, tourism, finance or accounting related study programme?
Are you ready for a diverse and hand-on internship?
We are looking for a FinanceIntern!
Who and what are WE looking for?
- Confidence, energy and cleverness;
- Eagerness to learn all about the daily activities of the finance team;
- Someone who like to work in a dynamic team in a buzzing hotel;
- A organizational centipede who will be responsible for the Account Receivables (sending invoices to third party companies and suppliers);
- Figures and details are your middle names;
- Someone who is willing to learn all about the financial systems: Opera, IScala, Micros and Lotus Notes;
- With you there are never problems; only challenges that you love to tackle by enhancing efficiency and effectiveness;
- Working closely together with all operational departments in order to provide all guests with what and who matters to them most.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
- A place where people genuinely care for people so they can be their best;
- An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
- International working experience;
- Great intern working conditions (read: intern allowance, housing allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning and discounts all over the world!)