Bedrijf: The Hague Marriott.
Marriott Hotels believes the modern global traveler deserves a generous host to take care of all the details, allowing our guests the freedom to focus on what they truly care about and to experience the best of what the world has to offer. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
• Experience in a customer facing role
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Previous Food & Beverage experience
• Bar, cocktail or barista experience
BRILLIANT F&B ASSOCIATE DELIGHTED TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE OF TRAVEL.
The hotel has been rebranded in January 2016 to join the Marriott portfolio as
“The Hague Marriott”. Prior to which it will undergo a € 10 million refurbishment of all the rooms and common areas.
The Hague Marriott is the largest hotel in The Hague and is ideally located in the middle of the picturesque " Statenkwartier" district, next to convention centre World Forum, prime-minister’s residence" Catshuis" and " Gemeentemuseum", between city centre and beach.
With 306 comfortable rooms and suites, including the Penthouse Suite, this luxury hotel offers the perfect solution for any stay. All rooms and suites, with city or beach view, are equipped with air-conditioning, a flat screen TV with 60 international TV-channels and free wireless internet.
As a Food & Beverage Associate, you are responsible for seating guests and managing table set-ups to deliver an excellent brilliant guest experience. A Food & Beverage Associate would also be required to work in all areas of F&B and strive to achieve departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
• Coordinate seating for customers
• Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
• Manage table set-ups.
• Able to work in all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and
Conference & Events
• Follow cash handling procedures
• Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure compliance of brand standards
• Strive to achieve departmental targets
• Ensure cleanliness of work areas
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
• Comply with local licensing laws
• Be environmentally aware
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships