Sr. Platform Analyst - Services - B2B Serv Cloud
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Support Intake business requirements and deliver Solution Design together with BPO, Solution Architects, Platform Solution Managers, Project Manager and other key stakeholders.
- Work closely with Platform Solution Managers, Tribe leads in supporting Solution/Release planning and other Agile Phases.
- Support Product Owner, Solution Architect in Grooming, Solution design including NFRs, Estimation, Validation and help drive feature driven development with scrum teams.
- Ensuring high quality backlog boosting the performance of scrum teams
- Own, Optimize E2E Solution Development Process and support fellow DevOps engineers to realize the solution
- Support business in demonstrating the capabilities, training, deployments, onboarding business/markets & change management
- Accountable that the solutions design/ technology meets the functional and non-functional requirements with focus on Realisability, Reliability, Security and performance.
- Accountable that solution design meets platform architecture principles & guidelines. Provide feedback on continuous improvement to architecture community
- Responsible for Software Quality, Compliance & Regulatory aspects of the solution.
- Involve in Peer review, demo and other scrum ceremonies
- Responsible to validate test strategy and plan, test cases, automation, regression and test execution.
- Raise impediments on time to leads and support resolution
- Identify Kaizen opportunities at work and improve process and delivery
- Endorses the content of the release (including NFRs) prior to release and manages interdependency with other programs.
- Actively work to reduce technical debt and refactor the application for performance
- Identify E2E Business Processes together with BPO / BPE that are critical and establish monitoring via OCC
- Work closely with DevOps team in supporting key Domain and Technical inputs for Incidents, Change Requests, Service Requests and other regular operations activities.
- Support Operations and business with SME Expertise during crisis management for business continuity across global time zones.
- Support Platform Landscape upgrades, improvements to stay aligned with OEM guidelines
- Competence Development of New entrants (Employees and Partners)
- Ensures solution guidelines are up to date in Knowledge repository/Wiki
- Stay current with Market knowledge on Platform Technology Curve
You are responsible for
- Analysing processes and making proposals regarding process re-engineering and use of IT tools & architecture.
- Responsible for one complete application area and related processes. Recognized as a SME in related technologies and domains, has clear understanding of future technology trends
- Making sure all aspects of design, use of existing IT packages, documentation and SLA support are in compliance.
- Providing direction to scrum teams in designing E2E solutions. Drive improvements across standards, guidelines & process.
- Working with Devops teams for all operational activities including Incidents, MEC, YEC and service Catalogues.
- Building a worldwide external network and makes this knowledge applicable for the business, now and in the future.
- Representing Philips externally on related issues, and spearheads international platforms.
- Investigating the feasibility of new solutions, choice of technology and platforms.
You are a part of
You will join the Services platform within the IT Group where you will contribute to the business and focusing on Transforming while Performing through DecSecOps ways of working and providing Best in Class Services to our end customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
- OG Certification Level 2/3
- Lean Advance Certificate / Green Belt
- Domain or related IT experience for > 15 years
- Certified in one or more functional domain and related business processes
- Expert on a complete application area and related IT solutions.
- Knowledge of the newest IT technology.
- Strong influence from architecture of business process, IT solutions and tool selection.
- Understands business trends and the direction technology must take to support the business.
- Able to identify the strategic IT implications and opportunities resulting from major corporate strategies and change initiatives.
- SAP Tax experience of at-least 1-2 years with strong functional knowledge
- At-least two full end to end implementation experience mandatory
- Expertise in all domains in SAP FICO – New GL including Document Splitting, Asset Accounting, Accounts Receivable and Payable, Automatic Payment processing, Payment method workbench, Period End Closing, Electronic Bank Statement processing, Lockbox processing, Check processing, Rebate and Accrual processing, Revenue Recognition, Results Analysis, General controlling, basic knowledge in Project system, General Controlling for CO related settings; Cost Element and Cost Center Accounting – Planning, Budgeting, Assessment, Distribution etc.; Internal Order Accounting – Planning, Budgeting, Settlement etc.; Product Costing – Planning, Cost Object Controlling, Actual Costing, Material Ledger; CO-PA – Profitability Segments and Characteristics, Planning, Flow of Actual Values, Reports
- Preferred experience in the FSCM modules - Credit Management – Master Data, Credit Limit Request, Credit Limit Check, DCD, Exposure updates, Handling standing enhancements; Collections Management – Master Data and Organizational Structure, Strategies, Worklist generation and handling, Ways of establishing contacts with customers; Dispute Management – Status and Profile Management, Case type definitions, Workflows; Biller Direct; Integration between AR and FSCM modules;
- Experience in translating high level solutions into detailed technical design.
In return, we offer you
An ambitious, innovative environment with excellent opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very driven and crafted around your preferences:
- A competitive salary.
- A variable bonus based on both Philips' results and personal performance.
- A validated company pension scheme and an attractive portfolio of benefits
- The opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden