HR Business Partner
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. Amazon is a vibrant, global, fast moving, customer centric organization whose core values are creativity, ownership, innovation and a bias for action. Our retail platform has created the largest marketplace in human history and our Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses across 190 countries.
For the Amazon Logistics team, we are seeking a customer-obsessed and results oriented HR Business Partner to grow our innovative HR function in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. The role will support multiple delivery stations. The successful candidate will play a critical role in managing the human resources initiatives that can drive innovation and execution in the last mile delivery business. You must be able to work independently, take a hands-on approach, and interface effectively at all levels. You will cover HR areas such as employee relations, including performance management, compensation & benefits, training & career development as well as employee retention. You will need excellent communication, professional interpersonal skills, and the agility to function in a fast changing environment.
The ideal candidate requires strong team leadership experience in Human Resources, ideally within the logistics industry or a similar international fast paced customer driven environment.
You will work closely with the operations teams in your region; providing pragmatic, commercial and employee-focused advice while supporting a client group of operations and area managers as well as several support functions. You will use your coaching and influencing skills to drive employee engagement and manage change, ensuring that we retain motivated teams of employees who can deliver an excellent service to our customers.
· Business Partner for all stakeholders on the shop floor
· Coach Area Managers and Operations Managers on HR related topics
· Complex employee case management in line with local legislation
· Collaborate with management to execute recruitment, on boarding and training initiatives and internal mobility
· Manage and deploy small to medium scale HR projects and change initiatives
· Partner with managers on performance management and talent development and provide insights into impact on comp & ben
· Maintain site policy and services and manage policy change roll-out to ensure business adoption and/or understanding of changes
· Support rollout of compliance initiatives and provide counsel to management in regards to local employment law and legislation changes
· Analyze data and provide recommendations to improve processes, employee engagement and policy alignment across the business
The successful candidate will have:
· Bachelors’ degree in business, HR, or related field is required
· 5+ years HR experience in Human Resources within an international fasted paced customer driven environment preferably working with client groups in an operations setting.
· Fluent English and Dutch skills are essential
· Solid knowledge in Dutch labor law
· Demonstrate ability to motivate others and influence work behaviors
· Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make best use of limited resources
· Decision Making/Complex Problem Solving- proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources; conducts root cause
· Excellent communication skills and capability to interface at all levels of the organization
· Strong project management skills and resilient internal/external customer focus
· Develop effective working relationships with works councils
· Excellent team player, good organizational and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of German or in other European languages is a strong asset
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.