Are you a young professional, passionate about inventory management and supply chain? Are you looking for the next step in your career and for a company where you can learn and develop?
Our client, a professional A-brand organization in the automotive sector, is looking for a Purchase and Inventory Coordinator to join their team in the heart of Amsterdam!
As a Purchase & Inventory Coordinator you will improve the delivery (performance) and the quality of information of the factories/suppliers, in order to achieve the allocation level determined by the organization towards the market and to optimize the stock while maintaining this level. Are you excited to learn more? Read below and get in touch!
Your main responsibilities:
- Factory/supplier evaluation and management;
- Develop, train/improve and control factories/suppliers through monitoring and analysis;
- Determine and maintain initial orders as well as follow-up orders (replenishments) to achieve the required allocation level and lowest possible stock, during the life cycle of a part;
- Provide information towards factories/suppliers and towards distributors;
- Coordinate, analyze and predict demand for parts to realize the lowest possible stock level;
- Participate in multidisciplinary projects;
- Support and direct the Purchase and Inventory Administrator.
- A relevant Higher Professional Education (preferably in Logistics or Industrial Engineering);
- Around 8 months - 1 year of relevant working experience (traineeships are also considered);
- Solid knowledge of inventory management and stock control is a must;
- Excellent analytical, reporting and communication skills;
- Able to handle suppliers and address issues with them, hands-on;
- Determined and "eager to learn" mentality;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Accurate, service minded and able to set priorities;
- Experience in working with automated systems and sound knowledge of Microsoft Access (outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
What the company offers you:
- International environment where you can learn and develop;
- Opportunity to join a professional A-brand organization;
- Independent, responsible and challenging position;
- Good terms of employment.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.