Are you an experienced ETL Developer? Do you have extensive knowledge of SQL and Kimball Dimensional Modeling techniques? Are you analytical and have a problem solving mindset? Do you like to work in an international and complex environment? Then read on quickly!
- Responsible for the design, implementation and testing of to be made features on function level;
- Understand the implication which the overall Software Architecture/design has and communication issues regarding the feasibility of such a design within the constraints of the architecture;
- Act in line with departmental and project guidelines;
- Act as a team member and ensure an adequate level of know-how for your fellow engineers;
- You are responsible for input in the planning process;
- Inspire fellow engineers to get the job done.
Over de werkgever
The organization is a global leader in consumer and professional imaging based in the region of Venlo. They are focused on accelerating digital imaging technologies and developing high-tech printing products. They strive to be the number one within the market and are constantly looking for opportunities to improve the organization, the business and their brand.
As ETL Developer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and testing of the data orientated features on function/subsystem level. You will independently organize reviews of these designs with your colleagues. Furthermore, you will work in a project that delivers data and cloud based system software that provides services to customers and internal stakeholders. The data part of the system is built mainly in Microsoft Technology Stack, which includes SQL Server, Azure SQL and SSAS.
You will work in a team, where you respond to the directions of the function responsible and the function designer. For day-to-day professional problems, you will consult your fellow engineers and the function responsible.
At last, you recognize yourself in the following keywords: analytical, problem solving and creative.
Wat wij bieden
- Excellent salary;
- Contract for 12 months, with an option to be extended;
- 25 vacation days;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.
- At least a bachelor in Computer/Software Science or reached this level through experience;
- 3-5 years of experience in software engineering in the area of data technologies like SQL and BI;
- A large experience in technologies like, SQL, Kimball Dimensional Modelling, DAX and a bit of C#, .NET;
- Experience of BIGenius is recommended as well as knowledge on Azure WebAPI;
- Experience with working in teams and with modern engineering methods like Agile;
- Knowledge of using Microsoft development environments, like Visual Studio or TFS;
- Analytical, creative and an abstract thinker;
- Good understanding of the English language, both written and verbal.
Wat wij bieden
€ 4.000,- tot € 5.000,-