Bedrijf: The Student Hotel Headquarters.
- Minimum of 1 year’s relevant work experience in a similar role at a similar level kitchen;
- HACCP certified;
- Strong knowledge of food products according to market standards;
- Excellent knowledge of modern cooking techniques.
In addition to all the regular salary and benefit stuff that comes with the job, you also get:
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, international organisation. We’re not just another restaurant group, we’re a game changing innovator;
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across an international company;
- Cool events and fun team members!
- The opportunity to pay Mystery Visits. To let you experience the TSH vibe as a guest, every new TSH member who works over 24 hours per week gets to do a mystery visit as a guest in one of our TSH locations for one night;
- Free gym – You are free to use the TSH gym in the location you are working at. Get the blood pumping and bring your team members along!
- Staff rates – There are staff rates for team members so you can experience our awesome hotels and game-changing restaurants!
The Pool is the space within The Student Hotel that connects people from all walks of life, bringing students, travelers, freelancers, entrepreneurs and neighborhood locals together over the joy of food, drinks and discovering the other passions we have in common. It is the every-bar/restaurant/café for everyone: laptop and coffee workspace for students, cocktail-bar for friends, lunch spot for business meetings, date night for lovers, and a casual group dining space for families of all kinds. It’s a place for drinks that lead to dinner that leads to who knows what…
How do we achieve this familiar and welcoming anything-can-happen social environment? With awesomely fun, smart and motivated team members who embrace the spirit and bring it to life. We’re looking for people who love sharing and discovering new experiences, who easily connect with others, and who believe that laughter, just as much as fresh juices and salads, is an essential part of well-being and that variety, just as much as Sriracha and saffron, is the spice of life.
ARE YOU IN?
Great! Send your CV and a short cover letter telling us why you’re made for this role.
You have a passion for cooking, you work with enthusiasm and energy and you like to take control of your work station. As Chef de Partie, you are a specialized cook, fully responsible for your area of expertise, whether it is the cold kitchen, warm kitchen or patisserie. In this role, it will particularly be breakfast. In addition to your strong technical skills, you are a natural leader. You can motivate, stimulate and train your designated kitchen staff in a way that inspires a superior cooking process.
THESE ARE SOME OF YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES...
- Ensure all resources are available to cooks to enable them to perform their tasks in a proper and timely manner;
- Proper communication to cooks of daily specials, menu changes and special (dietary) needs of guests;
- Act as a role model while taking part in service - preparing and cooking dishes, tidying and cleaning the partie;
- Monitor portion and waste control to maintain profit margins;
- Monitor incoming goods – such as supplies, ingredients and pre-fabricated foods;
- Monitor accurate execution of HACCP guidelines, fire safety policy and working conditions.