What makes this job unique?
As lead you are responsile for the coaching, motivating and operational leading the warehouse employees within your departement. Doing this, you take into account all the procedures and guidelines. The goals is to reach the norms and goals that are set by the organisation. You are responsible for guiding a part of the shift which consists out of 13 employees, complemented with agency workers. You are working in a 3 shift structure, partly in the cold, in which you are surrounded by a team of loyal employees. You are working under the supervision of the supervisor. You are responsible for the following tasks:
- Realising the norms and goals that are set by the organization
- Daily start-ups with your team
- Signaling bottlenecks and doing suggestions for improvement
- Making a daily personell planning, taking into account the key-resources on all processes
- Daily reporting the deployed hours
- Taking into account the legal boundaries, laws and standards (safety, IFS, etc.)
We are looking for leads for our expedition and intake (3x) and for the picking process (2x).
What do you need?
- MBO+ level for working and thinking
- Several years of experience in logistics, with a start in the direction of supervion
- Mastering the Dutch, English and German language. For the picking process Polish is preferred
- You are decisive, result-oriented, independent and can handle stress
- You have good comunicative and organising skills
What do we have to offer?
We offer you a challenging job, within a dynamic organisation in which people work independently. You will receive competitive payment wich is based on the CAO Beroepsgoederenvervoer.
For extra information you can call Antoine Roelants. You can reach him on the site in Tilburg on 013-5946900.