Business Analyst Wholesale Banking
that you are working within a team which is responsible for developing and implementing a new operational data store (ODS) within Rabobank Wholesale. This team is on a journey to help Rabobank in her needs for reporting and gaining insight in our data. As Rabobank is in the process of developing and realizing this environment alongside a worldwide implementation of her core banking application, the team is facing a lot of challenges.
Imagine that you work within the ODS data modelling squad. Together with local and off shore colleagues you are helping us implement an ODS based on MarkLogic.
Furthermore, imagine that you work in a High Performing Team. We aim to use the qualities of our team members to the fullest potential. Your opinion and ideas really do matter. Fun, ownership and trust in each other form the fundament of our team. In our work we use the Agile/Scrum-principles.
As a Business Analyst, you can make a difference:
- By your ability to have insight in complex data structures: you love and live data;
- By your ability to develop and build a data store;
- By your ability to make use of your experience with data warehouses and data lakes;
- By your ability to maintain a good working relationship with the colleagues in our multi-national team and global stakeholders;
- By your ability to receive and process feedback from stakeholders and development teams in order to continuously improve.
You are inspired by working on technical challenges but also by solving operational issues with the software. Questions like the following trigger enthusiasm:
- Can you facilitate workshops to design, clarify and validate requirements regarding our interfaces, the underlying orchestration and architecture?
- Do you have the knowledge and skills to challenge vendors and internal teams on design and specifications?
- Can you take the lead in analyzing urgent and complex production incidents?
- How to ensure our solutions remain coherent, performing and maintainable across different teams in the area?
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Rabobank Wholesale & Rural team brings talented people together to deliver new journeys and changes in a very complex and fast changing landscape of Wholesale Banking. With you as a Technical Analyst, the entire tribe team will consist of 150 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles and working in various locations around the globe.
Customer focus, initiative, communication and delivering results are clearly essential for the role of Technical Analyst. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- Completed a bachelor or master degree in Information Technology, Economics or similar and an interest in Wholesale banking;
- Banking knowledge is considered a pre for this role, but it is not a pre-requisite;
- 2-5 years of experience in data modelling;
- Strong analytical skills and I know how to separate main and side issues;
- Experience with working in a dynamic (international) environment;
- Experience with security and compliance related challenges;
- Knowledge on working with near-shore or off-shore development teams;
- Knowledge on working using Agile/Scrum-principles;
- No problem to express myself in English;
- Large experience and knowledge of MS Excel.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the world Wildlife Fund, we’re helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in the Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1,250 sport and cultural organizations that are a second home to many people.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary is scaled in function group 8 or 9;
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (9 or 10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- A personal development budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until July 1st . Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Lois Hageman, recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via +31 6 8261 6433 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy can include an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden