Bedrijf: Europe Hotels Private Collection.
- You know all the inside-outs of the Amsterdam underground and you love to share this with Max’s guests.
- You are passionate and you inspire people through your incredible knowledge.
- You love learning new things and you will enjoy helping our guests.
- Posting, sharing and liking on Social Media are of greater importance than your breakfast in the morning.
- You are a recruiter of new Max Brown Ambassadors.
- You know how to make our guests part of our urban community.
- You have excellent hospitality- and communication skills (English and Dutch needs to be spoken and written fluently); any other languages are a big plus.
- You have worked with PMS systems like Opera before and you know the difference between Word & Excel.
- You have previous experience as a Desk Host and some knowledge of drinks and bar techniques.
If you are that guy or girl, then send a selfie or a short film about yourself together with a resume, motivation letter and your
golden tip about the Amsterdam underground scene to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Max Brown Museum Square is situated in four typical Amsterdam Townhouses in the Jan Luykenstraat. This largely residential neighbourhood distinguishes itself with beautiful tree-lined streets and gorgeous 19th-century architecture. There is no place in Amsterdam where you will find an area with so much style and allure. This beautiful and alluring area is the place to be for all lovers of arts and history. Not only is The Museum Quarter (the neighbourhood around Museum Square) famous for its impressive collection of museums & galleries, but it’s also a bursting forth with shops, cafes, bars & restaurants everywhere.
Max Brown Ambassadors love to take care and act as connectors to the urban inside of Amsterdam. Being one of them means carrying responsibility for giving a warm welcome to Max’s guests, providing them with a smooth check in & check out and in between the front office tasks you serve drinks & bites from the stylish bar in the living of Max.