Bedrijf: Tulip Inn Amsterdam Airport.
- HBO – Bachelor degree in hotel Management
- 1-3 years experience in either FO/F&B management is a must
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Experience with Opera/Micros is a pre
- Hands on mentality
- Self starter/pro-active
- Outgoing, sociable, enthusiastic and a real passion for guests & your team
GREEN | GENUINE | CONNECTING
Would you like to be part of a young, interactive and bustling team and environment?
Tulip Inn Amsterdam Airport is now recruiting an Operations Manager .
As operations manager you will oversee the day to day running of the Front Office, F&B, Housekeeping & Maintenance department in various shifts.
Your responsibilities will entail:
- Keeping high service standards, making manuals, SOP’s.
- Training & hiring new employees
- Job chats, on the job coaching & yearly appraisals
- Adhering to all Health & Safety standards
- Making work schedules, keeping an eye on productivity vs. budget and service levels
- Ordering of F&B, FO, HSK supplies – stocktake
- Complaint handling & follow up
- Coordinate with supervisors & Shift leaders & do spot checks
You will be the report directly to the General Manager.