Bedrijf: art'otel amsterdam.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Know how to use all equipment and systems in your department.
- Ensure both public and back of house areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Promote a helpful image to clients and give full co-operation to any customer requiring assistance with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude
- Give full co-operation to any colleagues requiring assistance in a friendly and helpful manner
- Strive to anticipate client's needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance guest satisfaction
- Carry out any duty reasonably requested by the management and to be flexible in assisting around the hotel in response to business needs
- Be aware of any shortfalls in standards and bring them to the attention of your manager
- Assist the head waiter and Assistant General Manager Restaurant with any other relevant and necessary tasks as required
- Actively engage in your own personal development to benefit the business and improve your personal skills
- Actively participate to ensure that staff handbook is adhered to at all time
- Serve the food and drinks to guests and take dishes off from the table to the stewarding department
- Maximise sales opportunities within the restaurant department
- Develop a solid knowledge of the hotel and local nightlife by being aware of local events, the competition and market trends
- Prepare the service areas and ensure sufficient mise-en-place is available for service
- Re-set tables as per departmental standard.
- Ensure all items used in the operation are picked up from the stores
- Follow a logical order or service so that guests are served quickly and efficiently
- Follow all restaurant procedures to deliver outstanding service to our guests
- Consistently offer professional, attentive and friendly service to our guests and colleagues alike
- Proactively interact with our guests
- Anticipate on guests' needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
- Have extensive knowledge of the hotel and the company's security and health & safety procedures
- Exercise care, attention and caution in dealing with guests, colleagues and hotel property
- Be aware of, and comply with, all relevant food safety acts
- Have full knowledge of your department's risk assessments, ensuring that all team members are fully aware of these risk
Human Resources Manager art'otel amsterdam
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Runner / Busser Restaurant 5&33
tired of a templated job?
longing to make your creativity count?
ready to help shape the future of hospitality?
if the answers are 'yes' then we're looking for you!
Do you have
- The ability to excel in creating the ultimate guest experience
- A background in the food & beverage department
- Energy, enthusiasm and creativity
- A passion for art, culture and lifestyle
The iconic and historic art’otel amsterdam, opened in October 2013, seamlessly fuses art and life in the very heart of cosmopolitan Amsterdam.
Brilliantly positioned in the city centre with the lively Dam Square and Kalverstraat on the doorstep, art’otel amsterdam places guests at the heart of the action. art’otel amsterdam is located just across Central Station and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is within easy reach.
Within the hotel, guests are exposed to a myriad of artistic experiences. The work of Atelier Van Lieshout permeates every corner, a spectacular 12-metre art curtain displays emotive footage and the 300-square-metre 5&33 art gallery hosts a varied programme of exhibitions from emerging and established artists. Add to that a comprehensive library featuring lectures and publications and a dynamic cultural agenda of events and workshops, and the atmosphere is one of creativity and inspiration.
Each of the 107 guestrooms features a piece of art, ultra-comfortable beds with a choice of pillows , mood lighting and a generous selection of lavish Elemis guest amenities. The bathrooms boast rain showers and luxurious bathrobes and slippers, while an Illy espresso machine, stocked minibar and a bottle of water and breakfast on us all add to the welcome. art’otel amsterdam’s Art Rooms offer a minimum of 25 square metres of luxury, with a desk, lounge chair, multimedia panel, free Wi-Fi, an in-room entertainment system and a 42-inch flatscreen TV.