Bedrijf: art'otel amsterdam.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- ensuring that a regular conduct of business in the hotel will take place during the duty; solving problems
- acting as a hostess (front office associate) within the Front Office team
- controlling and monitoring of the policies and procedures
- responsible for the VIP arrivals and the amenities of the guests
- checking rooms on the basis of a checklist
- processing and analyzing the guest reviews originated from Medallia, TripAdvisor et cetera
- recognizing leads and reporting them to the Sales Manager or Operations Manager
- keeping the Duty Manual up to date
Christina Bechay (HR Manager art'otel)
We are looking for a Trainee Manager on Duty at art’otel amsterdam!
tired of a templated job?
longing to make your creativity count?
ready to help shape the future of hospitality?
if the answers are ‘yes’ then we’re looking for you!
are you a student and do you have:
- energy, enthusiasm and creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit
- the ability to inspire teams to excel in creating the ultimate guest experience
- preferably experience within the hotel industry
- a passion for art, culture and lifestyle
please only apply for this position if you are a student!
The iconic and historic art’otel amsterdam, opened in October 2013, seamlessly fuses art and life in the very heart of cosmopolitan Amsterdam.
Brilliantly positioned in the city centre with the lively Dam Square and Kalverstraat on the doorstep, art’otel amsterdam places guests at the heart of the action. art’otel amsterdam is located just across Central Station and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is within easy reach.
Within the hotel, guests are exposed to a myriad of artistic experiences. The work of Atelier Van Lieshout permeates every corner, a spectacular 12-metre art curtain displays emotive footage and the 300-square-metre 5&33 art gallery hosts a varied programme of exhibitions from emerging and established artists. Add to that a comprehensive library featuring lectures and publications and a dynamic cultural agenda of events and workshops, and the atmosphere is one of creativity and inspiration.
Each of the 107 guestrooms features a piece of art, ultra-comfortable beds with a choice of pillows , mood lighting and a generous selection of lavish Elemis guest amenities. The bathrooms boast rain showers and luxurious bathrobes and slippers, while an Illy espresso machine, stocked minibar and a bottle of water and breakfast on us all add to the welcome. art’otel amsterdam’s Art Rooms offer a minimum of 25 square metres of luxury, with a desk, lounge chair, multimedia panel, free Wi-Fi, an in-room entertainment system and a 42-inch flatscreen TV.