Bedrijf: Europe Hotels Private Collection.
- You love to tell Max’s guests all you know about the Amsterdam underground.
- You are passionate and you inspire people through your incredible knowledge.
- You love learning new things and you will enjoy helping our guests.
- Posting, sharing and liking on Social Media are of greater importance than your breakfast in the morning.
- You are a recruiter of new Max Brown Ambassadors.
- You know how to make our guests part of our urban community.
- You have excellent hospitality- and communication skills (English and Dutch needs to be spoken and written fluently).
- You are a student and currently looking for a Front Office internship.
Max Brown Museum Square is situated in four typical Amsterdam Townhouses in the Jan Luykenstraat. This largely residential neighbourhood distinguishes itself with beautiful tree-lined streets and gorgeous 19th-century architecture. There is no place in Amsterdam where you will find an area with so much style and allure. This beautiful and alluring area is the place to be for all lovers of arts and history. Not only is The Museum Quarter (the neighbourhood around Museum Square) famous for its impressive collection of museums & galleries, but it’s also a bursting forth with shops, cafes, bars & restaurants everywhere.
This city centre area is a hub for many art galleries, design, the famous Noordermarkt and is also dotted with specialty shops and restaurants, from fine dining to street food. It’s here where you can do tons of great vintage shopping, grab a soy latte macchiato in one of the many coffee hangouts or get lost in a mecca of art galleries. The streets of this area are begged to be strolled by you.
Max Brown’s Bar & Desk Host Intern loves to take care and act as connector to the urban inside of Amsterdam. Being Max’s ambassador in training means – just like all other ambassadors – carrying responsibility for giving a warm welcome to Max’s guests, providing them with a smooth check in & check out; and in between the front office tasks you serve drinks & bites from the stylish bar in the living of Max.