Engineer for new hydraulic concept
In the position of Hydraulics Engineer you will be a part of the Mechanical group, working on new product developments for the future market. This department works on specific solutions for automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains. You will have a lot of interaction with system end software engineers.
- You will deep dive in the calculation of the Hydraulic parts. Design and do the verification and validation of hydraulic systems;
- Being responsible for the validation through the development phase, supervise and monitor the testing methods that are being used by using FMEA;
- Have the ability and drive to improve the transmissions by initiate and develop new concepts;
- Provide technical support to the assembly department;
- Acting in close collaboration with internal departments such as production, quality, purchasing and with external partners for development and production.
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in the field of hydraulics;
- Experience in the field of mechanics, dynamics and production (preferably in an automotive environment);
- Knowledge and experience in the development of transmission components such as clutches, shafts, gears and bearings is a plus;
- Interested in being a part of a proud team to create new products for the future
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.