- You will be working as a member of a small team that is responsible for setting up the roadmap for mechatronic actuation systems as well as guiding the development of new technologies
- You come up with new innovative ideas to improve the actuation system of a transmission and support these by calculation or simulation
- You will prepare strategic decisions by gathering information (business, market, technical) and compiling this into a SWOT analysis or business case analysis
- You will set up and lead technology development projects in which proof of concepts are developed and tested
- You will keep a strong link with the market by building up a network in the automotive powertrain field (clients, suppliers) as well as being informed of the latest trends by reading papers, patents…
- You have an engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical) and at least 5 years of experience, preferably in an automotive environment
- You have thorough interdisciplinary knowledge and experience (mechanics, hydraulics, electronics, controls, system engineering)
- You have a system way of thinking in which you can quickly understand conflicting demands and pinpoint bottlenecks in a design
- Thanks to your strong communication and social skills, you can easily build up a network with both internal colleagues as well as clients and suppliers
- When it is needed you can also work as an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- You have a strong interest for knowing the latest market developments
- Proven simulation experience (lumped parameter, multi domain) is an asset
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.