In this position as Project Manager you will lead innovative NEV application projects from conception to realization. To do so you will work with a multidisciplinary project team to change combustion engine vehicle designs into EV vehicles. In end goal of the project is to supply completely knocked down kids of EV powertrain and subsidiary components to the OEM in mass production.
- You manage your vehicle Application Projects within the organization and with several design partners in different locations (France, Belgium, Iran, Germany, ...).
- You lead project teams which are multidisciplinary composed.
- Translate stakeholder requirements into project plans and clearly communicate between them.
- You manage (monitor & control) the progress of the projects from beginning to end thereby implementing all customer requests.
- You co-operate with internal departments such as production, quality and purchasing and with external partners for development and production.
- You do Risk management and Stakeholder management for your projects.
- You build up a good professional relation with your customer and you have regular face-to-face meetings with the customer(s).
- Master in Engineering
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in an automotive environment is an asset.
- You are a persuasive and enthusiastic team player and an excellent people manager.
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are prepared to travel a regular basis and visit your customer(s) (mainly located in Asia & Middle east - Iran).
- Fun in your work
- You will join a fast growing and respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- We provide an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.