The team exists of 18-20 R&D engineers for which you are hierarchic responsible and is located in Eindhoven. You will have alignment and co-operation with internal departments, project management, quality and purchasing.
- As Group Lead you will be liable for on time delivery of all project deliverables in your team
- You coordinate and define the different activities within your team, according to the priorities and competences of each one in your group
- You ensure the correct implementation and execution of the existing processes and work flows in these areas. You identify and cooperate in the elaboration of improvement opportunities of these processes.
- Organize technical training and support to guarantee the expected competence level of your team and the sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Make sure the communication flow within the team and between the different groups are fine
- Ensures the quality of the performed efforts of your team
- Reporting to MT
- Master degree in mechatronics, electromechanical or mechanical engineering
- Automotive experience is a pre
- Leading experience in the field of systems or mechanics
- You are a people manager.
- Have good communication skills and knowledge of English
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.