Client is a Cargo Airline with offices in Amsterdam (Schiphol Airport) and Frankfurt.
They are looking for a finance assistant, who is responsible for managing the accounts receivables and payables of the organization, intercompany transactions and making payments.
• Work closely with the Finance Team in Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Head Office to ensure smooth operation of all financial matters.
• Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy.
• Preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
• Resolution of finance related queries.
• Manage Accounts Payables (coding invoices & booking invoices into SAP).
• Ensure timely payment and checks of entered invoices.
• Filing of invoices.
• Correct Accounting of Intercompany Transactions and Recharges to companies of the Group.
• Handle ad-hoc requests from Head Office and Finance manager.
• Assist with end of year preparation and procedures.
• Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
• Accounting / Finance experience (2 years).
• Knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
• Knowledge of accounting software (SAP preferable).
• Ability to work independently.
• Fluent Dutch and English (written and oral).
• Other foreign languages will be an advantage.