Sr. Project Manager - Services - B2B Service Cloud
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible to deliver a system/solution/product on time, on budget, on scope and on quality, for projects with innovation in IT and/or business process.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for gaining agreements on and achieving project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality, and requirements.
- Manages the scope and requirements, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages the business case and is a business partner focused on maximization of the added value for the business. Manages projects ensuring execution is in line with project guidelines and directives.
- Determines project risks, defines corrective action and drives the projects to closure. Determines, allocates, and directs all project resources in accordance with guidelines
- Keeps abreast of developments in project management tools and processes (both internal and external). Ensures Sector-wide compliance to corporate policies/rules/procedures.
- Coaching and managing own project team.
- Accent on realization. One business process or part. One complex project, severe changes. Usually acting at different, international sites with duration usually of 1 year.
You are a part of
We have a dynamic and exciting career opportunity and looking for an extraordinary candidate for this role. You will join the Services platform within the IT Group where you will contribute to the business and focusing on Transforming while Performing through DecSecOps ways of working and providing Best in Class Services to our end customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Typically requires a master’s degree in computer sciences or comparable discipline (MBA degree is a plus)
- Requires 5-10 years of related experience
- PMP certified Minimum Philips Project Management certification = Practitioner or Expert
- Thorough understanding of IT processes and project management knowledge
- Proven track record as project manager in international environment
- Eye for detail and strong drive for quality and following of processes
- Able to deal with complex problems and to present/coordinate solution proposals
- Experience working with (internal and external) senior IT managers
- Project management methods, relevant organization and E2E process and experience in managing projects.
- Specific knowledge depending on the project.
- Successfully integrates assigned main E2E process in a single domain.
- Fosters excellent cross functional communications and integrates the work of managers to achieve business objectives.
- Creation and management of Integrated plan.
- Creation and monitoring the Integrated resource mgmt.
- Risk and Issue mgmt.
- Dependency mgmt.
- Daily mgmt.
- Managing Stage Gates and Change control process.
- Periodic Status reporting.
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques.
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
In return, we offer you
An ambitious, innovative environment with excellent opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very driven and crafted around your preferences:
- A competitive salary.
- A variable bonus based on both Philips' results and personal performance.
- A validated company pension scheme and an attractive portfolio of benefits
- The opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden