BUSINESS ANALYST, BANKING OPERATIONS
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
The Business Analyst is responsible for the day to day cash-to-bank activities, providing support to stores in matters related to cash collections, cards processing and other retail payments. The Business Analyst Banking will also support the business in managing expenses and bad debt related to the Banking area as well as providing excellent support to stores.
- Manage operations related to cash-to-bank activities, payment methods and bad debt for assigned regions.
- Support stores in retail payments related matters, manage the payment terminal fleet and technical support to Stores
- Manage Payment Claim and Refunds through the Payments Portal
- Manage escalations of Banking related issues for assigned regions
- Contract administration
- Coordinate Banking services for store opening/closings/relocations
- Maintain relations with internal and external customers, day-to-day operational communications
- Support Field Management and Audit Teams in payments related investigations
- Support the Banking Accounting team for a timely, accurate reconciliation of cash accounts
- Manage the of 3rd party vouchers acceptance for the designated business areas
- Provide support to budgeting and forecasting processes of Banking related expense areas
- Background/Experience in Finance and Customer Service, at least 2 years of relevant work experience preferably in a multi-national Company
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft suit
- Fluent written and verbal English. Native level of Italian or French is required
- Team player with service-oriented attitude
- Flexible and open to new ideas
- Must be able to accept direction.
- Strong communication skills
Foot Locker is entitled to assign other duties than those associated with the position as described above, if such would be in the best interest of the Company.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden