Consultant Patient Engagement Solutions
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play a challenging role in project environments in the Healthcare world, with a team of professional consultants, in a national/international setup. You can make the difference by using your consultancy skills and eagerness to support our project teams in setting up solutions for our customers, such as hospitals, care-groups and mental healthcare institutes. The patient Engagement solutions Philips offers to the customers are in the heart of their IT landscape and strategy. This means that our solutions are critical to our customers and need careful setup and maintenance during- and after the projects, migrations and “go lives”. Our main solutions include patient monitoring, collaborative health systems and questionnaire platforms, integrated with customer systems.
You are responsible for
- Contribution in pre-sales activities from consultancy perspective
- Input for bid-management together with the (leading) sales-representative and project manager
- Contribute with definition of the SOW regarding scope- and efforts
- Analyzing and validation of customer requirements, as input for the PVH (standard-) solution configuration
- Correct setup, configuration and maintenance (changes) of our customer environments at initiation of the project, during- and after “go live”
- A customer solution (and tested) setup, that makes a maximum contribution to the customer’s objectives
- Being the trusted advisor for our customer’s key-users, prime point of contact between Philips and the Customer.
- Support project-management for consultancy related aspects during project preparation and – execution
- Active issue solving during the Project until discharge in cooperation with project-management
- Keeping the documentation of the configuration of the customer environments up to date
- Managing your (sub-) projects within scope- budget and planning
- Develop best practices for our way or working that can be incorporated into our standard
- Expert contact in the context of R&D, Support, in- and externally
- Contribution to further development of the PHM solutions and implementation and configuration-methodologies
- Being a sparring partner for Product Management and consultants for future developments, based on customer requests and application needs
- Contribute in testing and delivery of the customer setup in the PVH solutions
- Contribute in the setup and testing of new PVH releases and/or modules
- Ensure that documentation is quality controlled and to an expected standard
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
- Contribution to (implementation) project teams
You are a part of
The Patient-Engagement Services- & Delivery-team in the Philips-Benelux organization. You are part of a team of experienced consultants, other project-managers and trainers.
Healthcare providers are increasingly turning to blended care, which is a mixture of traditional care and eHealth. Blended care helps with maintaining control in the event of illness and responds to the trend of the empowered patient: by making use of digital solutions, patients can monitor their own health and remain informed of their clinical picture. In addition, they need to physically attend less often for treatment, because the traditional consultations are supported with online contact. The use of multiple solutions concurrently can end in a web of different solutions, which results in confusion. In order to provide patients and healthcare providers with insight and overview, it is useful to bundle together different applications.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree level education
- Good consultative- and communication skills, in Dutch and English
- Recognized Consultancy accreditation.
- (min 5yrs) Experience in consultancy of integrated ICT solutions into the Healthcare environment
- Basic knowledge of project-management methodologies and -tools
- General expertise of IT solutions, techniques
- Practical experience in solving challenges in customer environments
- Experience in explaining complicated issues to a non-technical audience with your storytelling
- Pro-active in supporting and advising support, consultants and product management
- Bringing together people from different departments, such as hosting, support, development, consultancy and product management, when necessary
- Analytic skills
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden