Scientific Content Marketeer B2B
For our S&OP department, part of FrieslandCampina Ingredients and based in our head office in Amersfoort, we are looking to hire an;
Over de werkgever
The Ingredients business group focuses on high-end nutritional products and solutions for all life stages. The organization is divided into two market segments: Early Life & Cell Nutrition, focusing on ingredients for infant nutrition and research in the area of cell nutrition, and Adult Nutrition, with subsegments focusing on Performance Nutrition, Active Nutrition and Medical Nutrition.
Wat wij bieden
Wat we bieden
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
Wat we vragen
- Master Degree within preferably Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or Financials;
- Min 8-10 years’ (hands on) experience in inventory management, finance, and supply chain logistics (preferable in the dairy industry). Knowledge of inventory management, modelling and practices and S&OP processes and systems.
- Strong analytical and program management skills;
To be successful in this role you enjoy i) moving between different layers of the organization requiring strong communication & influencing skills ii) applying your analytical problem solving skills & desire to continuously improve by challenging the status quo iii) shaping this new role in a demanding and rapidly changing business environment.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden