Bedrijf: Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
What makes the perfect fit? You…
- enjoy working in a pro-active sales environment.
- would like to develop yourself.
- are a self-starter.
- love going the extra mile for your clients.
- are a natural networker.
- are result driven and have a strong track record in sales management, preferably in the hotel industry.
To be eligible for this position you…
- live Life to Discover and have a passion for Hospitality
- can communicate fluently in English and preferably Dutch.
- have a relevant degree in hospitality management.
- have a minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar role in a hotel.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. In addition we offer you…
- a professional and stimulating work environment.
- an international and fun team.
- personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
- special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
- career possibilities within Marriott International.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport team. Our doors will open in the third quarter of 2018.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
NEW OPENING– RENAISSANCE AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
As Sales Manager you are part of an energetic and creative team. Exciting times lie ahead for Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and you will play a key role in launching this new product. You proactively develop and maintain the relationship with our key clients to maximize their travel to our hotel. You are responsible for your personal and team related revenue goals and manage the tools to ensure all reservation methods are in place. The Renaissance brand is an Upscale Lifestyle brand with a philosophy that says it all: Business Unusual!
What are my responsibilities? You…
- maintain and lead key customer relationships and negotiate preferred partnerships
- build up and secure a new database across targeted industries and manage these accounts
- create, manage and execute strategic sales action plan
- make certain that all sales activities are maximized to drive business into our hotel
- use in-depth knowledge of local market trends and analyze customer information to maximize revenue
- support and cooperate with the Director of Sales & Marketing to ensure that business targets are achieved
- providing exceptional customer service