Bedrijf: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam.
- You have good language and communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
- You have a driver’s license;
- You have already some experience working as a bell attendant or porter;
- You have a flexible schedule and you do not mind working evenings or in the weekend;
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Are WE what YOU are looking for?
If so, please send us your CV and some intel on why we are match to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
We’ve created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. A place for dynamic interactions.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for a Bell Attendant!
Who and what are WE looking for?
- Confidence, energy and cleverness;
- A team player with a hands-on mentality;
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm and pro-activism;
- A true host and the first face guests see when they enter the hotel;
- Someone who goes out of their way to make sure guests are connected to who and what matters to them.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
- An entry into the World of Hyatt;
- A place where we genuinely care for people so they can be their best;
- International working experience;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: travel allowance, loads of training opportunities, career planning and discounts all over the world!)